Eric started as a full-time real estate agent in 1993. In 2006 he accepted the position as Broker in Charge (BIC) of a well-established RE/MAX Franchise. At peak, he had 120 agents under his supervision. He oversaw and was responsible for well over 25,000 real estate transitions and managed approximately a half a billion dollars in annual sales. After 25 years at RE/MAX, Eric moved to the # 1 Keller Williams office in the world, that’s with over 7000 offices worldwide. He was hired as a Productivity Coach to train and mentor their current and new agents. For the last 28 years, his business has always been nearly 100% referral based. So, whenever the topic of real estate comes up, please feel at ease recommending his services; or better yet, let him know and he’ll reach out to them.
Let’s Do This!
- Native to Charlotte, NC
- Fulltime real estate broker with over 28 years’ experience
- I hold a BIC license in both North and SC, highest RE designation available
- Personally I have sold and closed nearly 800 transactions
- Have closed over a quarter billion in personal sales
- As BIC, I oversaw and was responsible for over 25,000 closed real estate transactions
- Those transactions equate to over $7.6 Billion in closed real estate sales
- Exceedingly strong negotiator
- Blatantly honest, hardworking ethical understanding and patient
- Taught classes on “How to Negotiate to a Win-Win”
- Held monthly “State of the Market” business meetings for over 14 years
- Exceptional proven track record
- The result is that I have many hundreds of extremely satisfied clients
In this podcast Eric Strom is being interviewed by Preston Sandlin of Home Inspection Carolina.